Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long time, no post. Again....

It has been several months since either one of us posted on this blog and shamefully, I don't have a good excuse. We were trying to sell our house and my husband was starting a new job, so life got in the way of blogging. But, things have calmed down, so now hopefully I can get back to it.

I will start out by saying that now Mary and I have both felt an earthquake for the first time, as here in Rochester we felt a tremor from the 5.5 earthquake that hit in Canada. Totally wild feeling and I felt dizzy for quite a while after wards. But, I can check that off of my to-do list for my life and move on to the next!

I have nothing to add on the movie front since there is jack shit at the theaters that I want to pay to see. But at home, I am entrenched in the HBO series The Wire, and just started season 4. If you have never seen this show, you must. Like, stop what you're doing, stop what you're watching, and go get the first season. I actually bought the entire series on deal at Amazon before I finished it, it's THAT good. I digress, as I could go on and on about the sheer brilliance of the show.

More to come, I promise.

No comments: