Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Blogger

Ok ok, I know I haven't posted in quite some time. I guess sometimes I feel like I don't have anything worthy to say. Or just the opposite. I feel I have too much to say and get tired thinking about what I want to write before I even get started.

I haven't been up to too terribly much lately (at least, in my mind). I survived another round of cuts at work though is it really worth it because I now have even more responsibilities dumped on me and it's uber-frustrating. Fortunately, I'm addicted to Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii and playing that makes me forget about the banalities of work...at least for a little while. If anyone else has ACCF and is online, let me know! I want to travel to someone else's town!

I'm trying to finish up the third book (The Amber Spyglass) of the His Dark Materials trilogy. I enjoyed the Golden Compass and thought The Subtle Knife was ok. I need to finish it quickly so I can get started on Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. I've already had to renew the book once from the library and I haven't even cracked it open yet. (GASP! And I had to pay a late fee on top of it! I think that's the first time I've ever returned a book late!!!!)

And for anyone who likes graphic novels, I highly recommend The Walking Dead series. I usually dream about zombies after reading the newest trade. I also keep a jar of pickled eggs in the fridge as zombie survival food (the eggs would so last a long time without refrigeration)...JUST IN CASE!!!

No comments: