Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A dream come true

Anyone who knows me knows that Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band. Of all time. I have pretty much everything they've put out and have seen them live twice, once in Buffalo over 10 years ago and then a few years ago here in Rachacha. Well, on my daily visit to nin.com, Trent posted that he hung out with Jane's Addiction. The original Jane's Addiction. THE Jane's Addiction. In Trent's long post about getting together with them, his feelings for them, etc. he dropped the bomb that NIN will be putting on one more tour... with Jane's. I almost fell out of my chair. I love Jane's. Love. Them. This would be the concert of all concerts for me. I told my music buddy Jason that if they come REMOTELY close, we are TOTALLY buying tickets. I have no problem traveling or going to a concert preggo, that's for damn sure. So, now it's just a waiting game to see what the tour dates look like. Please, please, please let them come within driving distance.
Here's one of my favorite songs by Jane's from a very recent small gig they played:

Mountain Song

No comments: