Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is here

Fall has officially arrived in upstate NY. It is my favorite time of year: the air turns crisp, the leaves change colors, pumpkins, apples, apple cider, donuts, Halloween, it's just a fun time of year. Of course, it ushers in the long haul of winter, but I enjoy fall while I can. It has been raining a lot, so I don't have many pictures to post, but it is supposed to be a perfect fall weekend this weekend, so I plan on getting out and taking lots of pictures to share. My five year anniversary is coming up and we managed to luck out and get married on the one good Saturday in October that year. Sunshine, leaves peeking, perfect temperatures, it was great.



I did go to see Choke this past weekend and it was awesome. I have been slacking on writing reviews for BoO, so I will be doing that very soon. It was a great adaptation of the book and managed to get every plotline from the book into the movie without overdoing any of it. The performances were great as well.

Had my second round of acupuncture and it was just as good as the first. I have had one or two headaches since then, but I am thinking that it's just going to take a good amount of visits to get the pain under control. Until that point, I am going to buy a big tube of the Traumeel she gave me (as she calls it, "the elixir of life") and carry it with me all the time. I can't believe how well it works. Screw IcyHot or anything like that, this stuff relieves the pain within minutes, it's insane. So I have another appointment this Saturday as well.

No comments: