Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm back...

All rightie then. Got the internet hooked up at my new place. No cable, so I am on a big movie watching kick. A coworker lent me a random pick from here DVD collection, and so far this weekend I have watched Clue, The Day After Tomorrow, The Net and Sahara. I liked Sahara a lot. I think that is one to purchase to put into my usual rotation. (I like to play my favorite movies over and over while I do other chores). While at Target the other day I purchased the Simpsons movie and 3:10 to Yuma, both on sale for like $10. Simpsons movie was cute and I've seen Yuma before and liked it. Which I was surprised I did, but there's also yummy eye candy. Speaking of yummy eye candy, the new Bond movie is out and I'm wondering if I'm brave enough to go to the theater by myself to see it.

I wish the weekends were longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love 3:10. I also like going to the movies alone. It took me a while to get up the courage, but I've gone multiple times now. I sat through 3 hours of Grindhouse on my own. Fun times and a good way to unwind!