Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This and That

I haven't had too terribly much to post about lately. Well, I could jabber on about work stuff, but once I leave the office, I try to LEAVE it all at the office. I find that this tends to work out better for my relationship too. Makes me a nicer person to be around!

I've gotten back into a running groove. Ran "the bridge" today, which was the first time in many many months. (I've been running a loop in my neighborhood the past few weeks). I definitely have a love/hate relationship with running.

I bought a t-shirt memory quilt kit the other day. Not sure what possessed me, as whatever sewing skills I have, haven't been used since I was a girl scout probably. But I do have a bunch of old t-shirts I refuse to throw or give away, but don't wear anymore and I suddenly totally saw how they would make an awesome memory quilt. Perhaps I shall photo document my attempts to create it...

No comments: