Friday, August 22, 2008

Gimmie More Arm Baby

I suppose there may be many women (and men, I guess) wondering what it'd be like to be held by olympian Michael Phelps. Well I'll tell you what it feels like. It's a lot of arm. At least, that's according to my dream. I was laying in bed and Michael Phelps was holding me. And I remember thinking, "so this is what it's like to be held by Michael Phelps".

And now you know too. A lot of arm.

I've been working ALOT this past three weeks and it seems like even my dream life is taking a toll. I should have had a crazy sexy dream about doing it with Phelps in the Olympic pool as cameras rolled and people cheered and then crowned with his eight gold medals when it was all said and done with. But instead? We cuddle.

Doesn't seem fair. Damn you dreaming brain. Give me something better next time.

No comments: